addresses

Please direct your mail to his email address at:



tarance.christensen@myldsmail.net







To view his photo gallery, click here:



https://picasaweb.google.com/115661468917535543276?authkey=Gv1sRgCM_q5MGmr5b5uwE



Cole's dinner

Cole's dinner
Hunting in Costa Rica

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nov 13, 2012

Parents and Family of Elder Christensen,

This is Hermana Wilkinson - I am here today at Zone Conference with your son - he looks great.  He has a little bit of Sun on his cheeks & nose - his zone played American Football yesterday for Preparation Day.

One quality that has stood out to me, about your son, is each time I see him - he is Happy and Smiling.   He always comes up to me with a big smile and offers to help me or just talks to me (and our children).  The first time I spoke to his zone (I was very nervous-we had only been in the country 2 weeks) he sat in the back and smiled at me the entire time - like he was saying ""you can do this" "great job-keep going" "I am listening & I care about what you are saying".

Elder Christensen is confident and happy.  He is a hard worker and great leader, he is an example to his zone and all other missionaries. His Smile can light up a room.  Thank you for sharing him with us for this short time.   

We Love Elder Christensen & Thank you for raising such an amazing Young Man,

Hermana Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment