addresses

Please direct your mail to his email address at:



tarance.christensen@myldsmail.net







To view his photo gallery, click here:



https://picasaweb.google.com/115661468917535543276?authkey=Gv1sRgCM_q5MGmr5b5uwE



Cole's dinner

Cole's dinner
Hunting in Costa Rica

Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th letter

Hey familia! how are you all? im doing well :)
Well i had my first babtism last friday, it was awesome, and he asked me to babtised his haha it was crazy!! i sent some pics tho :) the backyard looks awesome!! im glad everyone is doing good!! :) I havent got the books yet but i am excited to get them ;) hey matt is going to bring my watch that he took from me before i left back to the house, can you send it to me with more of the black socks from missionary mall... gracias :)
This next saturday we have another babtism so well see how that goes, but this guy is golden so it will be awesome. i dont have very much time today, so i love you all :)
Elder Christensen













No comments:

Post a Comment